would like to kindly inform that we made a decision of the heretofore
manufactured spare parts to started up with sales under our own brand.
We have a possibility to take-up the production on the SKJ
8 F turning and boring lathe and underdrive PAD63A automatic press
max fi 800x200mm
max tonnage 63T,
strokes per minute 100-320
The beginning of the Company reach back the 1864,
when it's owners were Rudolf Peters and Reinhold Zopp who established
the factory for manufacturing mainly horse gears, cultivators, covers
for sink basins and storm-water drains.
During the interwar period the Company was called
"Union" Zjednoczone Fabryki Maszyn Spółka Akcyjna (United
Factories for Manufacturing of Machines, Joint Stock Company) a former
A. Ventzki, Blumwe, Peters; the branch at Chełmno produced agricultural
Since 1949 the Company belongs to the network of
Techniczna Obsługa Rolnictwa (Technical Service for Agriculture) takes
new development actions up. About 1953 a foundry of the grey cast iron
was started up and a new nitric plant was built. It has been started
both manufacturing of spare parts for agricultural machines, seeders,
threshers and hardening process for crankshafts for "Zetor" tractors.
Since 1959 the Company which ran its business as Zakłady Sprzętu
Mechanicznego (The Works of Mechanical Equipment), started the
specialization in manufacturing of clutches, which are produced till
now, for Ursus tractors. Until 1971 the Company was an independent
entity. From January 1, 1972 it was incorporated into the structure of
Zrzeszenie Przemysłu Ciągnikowego "Ursus" ("Ursus" Tractors Industry
ZSM “Ursus” Sp. z o.o. was registered
on 3-rd of December 1998 on the base of the property and the personnel
the Chełmno factory. . Following deep restructuring let the Company
increase turn-overs and strengthen its position on the market. Since
2000 the company has been situated in modernized buildings,
possesses modern treatment centres and CNC lathes.